- Prams, Buggies, Car seats
- Cots, Cot-beds, Furniture
- Bath Time, Bed Time
- Highchairs, Feeding
- Walkers, Bouncers, Swings, Toys
- Stair gates, Play Pens, Monitors
- Boys/Girls Clothing, Costumes
Judith from Uxbridge
I just wanted to write to you to confirm that the Silver Cross buggy and car seat arrived on Friday.
My step-daughter is absolutely delighted with them.
The parcels arrived safely within the timeframe, it was great that she was able to track them during the delivery process.
Many thanks to you and your team, each person I spoke to on the phone including yourself were very knowledgeable and helpful, the entire customer service experience was excellent.
Thank you to you and please also pass on my gratitude to your colleagues.
I will have no hesitation in recommending you and your company to friends and family in the future.
Anna from Lurgan
I've just received my order. The delivery was very quick as I ordered it yesterday. Everything is in good condition so I'm very happy with your service.
Example of a customer's payment plan order.
Baby due in 5 months.
Mrs Wright has ordered a Venicci Pram at £700.
Payment plan option was chosen and a 20% (£140) deposit was charged.
We contacted Mrs Wright within 24 hours and agreed a suitable payment structure.
For each of the next 4 months
Mrs Wrights credit card was charged £140.
Total Paid £700
When the Final payment was paid we shipped order out to the customer in time for the baby being born.
Mrs Wright was able to view all of her payments made and order details though her online account.
E-Commerce and Retail Assistant Nursery Store
Kids Store Limited is a leading independent Baby Nursery and clothing retailer trading as www.kidsstore.co.uk though our e-commerce store and as Kids Store on the high street in Belfast city centre. We are looking for a talented E-commerce assistant to join our small team to help grow and develop our online presence. The role is a full time position based here in Belfast City Centre.
Are you self-motivated and hungry to succeed?
Do you have a good understanding of social media skills and marketing?
The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of assisting in the management of an e-commerce operation platform. They will be able to demonstrate the ability to produce related content for online publishing in a variety of formats.
Summary of role
• Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
• Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
• Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
• Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
• Assist instore Customers in choosing suitable products for their nursery needs. This is a necessity to help improve and keep up-to date with product and customer knowledge.
• Daily order fulfilment and courier dispatch
• Daily posting on all
• Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites (ppc, email marketing, link generation, online pr, SEO, offline marketing and pr, affiliate programmes, etc.)
• Understanding of order management/customer fulfilment in an e-commerce context
• Experience using packages like Photoshop, Outlook, Excel and Mail chimp
• Computer literate and understanding of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
• Familiar with data management
• Previous experience of website or e-commerce CMS
• Basic understanding of Google products such as Google Shopping feed, Webmaster Tools & Analytics would be desirable
• Hands on experience using Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pintrest, and Twitter to promote products via social media.
Detailed responsibilities would include:
• Create engaging product content to load onto our online selling platform, reflecting key seasonal trends and tailored to our demographic.
• Create banners, images, promotions etc. for display on the website (using products like Photoshop)
• Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
• Manage website configuration & parameters (e.g. payment options, stock management)
• Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
• Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
• Staying abreast of e-commerce trends and best practice industry guidelines
• Liaise with company management regarding the day to day management of the website
• Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
• Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc.
• Daily posting on all our business social media platforms
• Planning, building and sending weekly marketing emails using mail chimp
• Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
• Produce reports to analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc.)
• To meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
• Continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
• Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business
Full time 37.5 hours
To be negotiated
Please include current salary details with your application cover letter and CV.
Back to top